HIMA GOSPEL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIMA GOSPEL

Pererat persahabatan dan bergabunglah bersama kami di... ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crawler
Trying Phase
Trying Phase

Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality Empty
PostSubject: Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality   Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 am

Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality RedcliffII

Review
With a budget of US$80million, "Red Cliff" is the most expensive Asian-financed film to date. The movie is based on historical records of "The Chronicles of the Three Kingdom" rather than the novel, "Romance of the Three Kingdom". In the early third century, the land of Wu is invaded by the warlord Cao Cao and his soldiers. The ruler of Wu, Sun Quan (Chang Chen), calls on the rival warlord Liu Bei (You Yong) for help, but their two armies are still badly outnumbered. However, the strategists Zhou Yu (Tony Leung) and Zhuge Liang (Takeshi Kaneshiro) see that Cao Cao's army is unused to battling on the sea. With 200,000 men, Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang defeat Cao Cao's army at the Yangtze River.

Starring
Tony Leung, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhang Fengyi, Chang Chen, Zhao Wei

Genres
Action/Adventure and Sequel

Running Time
2 hrs. 20 min.

Distributors
China Film Group Corp

Click To Download
The Links

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14
Back to top Go down
sri_gitalia
Trying Phase
Trying Phase

Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality Empty
PostSubject: password   Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Would you please tell me the password for Red Cliff Part II encrypted file? Thanks.. I've downloaded all the parts but I don't have the password.
Back to top Go down

Red Cliff II (2009), Dvdrip Edition -- Top Quality
Page 1 of 1